Zone NYC, 11215 | Anonymous added on February 1, 2018 | Answered

I am working on a school project in chemistry class that involves pollutants in nyc waterways, and my pollutant is sludge/biosolids. I need to carry out an experiment, and I was wondering how I could buy biosolids for my experiment, just enough to grow 5 or so plants.

    A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
    Answered on February 1, 2018

    Call the waste water treatment plant.

    Was this answer useful?

    Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
    Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

    You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

    If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

    Looking for more?
    here are more questions about...
    Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

    Do you know a lot about gardening?
    Become a GKH Gardening Expert

    Learn More