Bell Pepper Plants

Bell Peppers

My bell peppers are growing well but about 2 or 3 days after the blossom opens, it falls off. . . including the small stem that the pepper forms from. They have full sun and plenty of water. I rotate the area I plant the peppers in every season. The hot peppers planted next to them are doing fine. Of the 3 plants, there has not been a single pepper to form. The type is Big Bertha.

They can shed the newly formed blossoms/fruits if the growing medium becomes too wet, too dry. Pepper blossoms are even more sensitive to temperature fluctuations during pollination. When night temps fall below 58 degrees or daytime temps rise above 85, the blossoms can fall off, before pollination has had a chance to occur.

Hrere is more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/pepper/pepper-blossoms-falling-off.htm

00
Here are more questions about Bell Pepper Plants