Baby's Breath Plants

Baby’s Breath – How Little Long Seed to Flower?

I want to grow baby's breath for my daughters June 17 wedding. Wonder when I should sew the seeds to have flowers for that day

Look for annual Baby's Breath seeds, you can start indoors or direct sow outdoors after last frost.
It is very difficult to time blooms as it depends greatly on growing conditions.

Read the seed packets; they will have a range of time from germination to maturity.

Avoid a perennial seed, as they can take up to 3 to 5 years to bloom.

You may also be able to find plants at the garden center that would give you a head start on growing.

I would also encourage you to not stress to terribly much; Baby's Breath is readily available at floral shops and is relatively inexpensive.
If your garden plants don't quite preform you can still have the beauty of Baby's Breath.

Here are more questions about Baby's Breath Plants