Avocado Trees

Avocado Plant

I was able to get my avocado pit to grow long multiple roots then I planted it in a pot with soil but I still have no stem. I repotted it in another pot as I worried it may have died, but instead I found that it had grown more roots and the original ones were longer. So my question is, how do I get the seed to stem. It is now in a 6 in pot.

friday13

What I did was put the avocado seed in a cup and have it suspended with only the bottom half of the seed being covered with water. this way I could see the the plant growing. After a while it started growing, but first make sure there's a shoot growing before you plant.and maybe but it could also mean that your plant is still growing? give it some time...hope this helps

00
Here are more questions about Avocado Trees