Eggplant Plants

Aubergine Growing

I have 2 aubergine plants growing in my greenhouse. They are growing really well and looking very healthy, but no fruit. Lots of flowers, which eventually turn brown and fall off. Do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong? They are in large grow-bags, which I prepared with high potash and old coffee grinds (seems to work for everything else). I water them every other day and feed them three times a week since the flowers started.

It could be a pollination issue. If the blossoms are not getting pollinated, they will shrivel up and drop. You may want to give it a boost by pollinating the flowers by hand. Just use a small paint brush and swirl it around the inside of the flower and repeat on all the flowers on the plant.

00
Here are more questions about Eggplant Plants