Arrowhead Plants

Arrow Head Plant

spedden added on April 10, 2018 | Answered

My arrow head plant sits on my SW window sill during the day then I move it to a plant stand. My question is : Why do my new leaves open with brown,dead like spots on them ? Not all the new ones , I'll get two with spots then two good ones then two with spots. Help please. Thank you in advance

Can you include a photo? This sounds like a fungal infection, but I want to be sure. You can use a peroxide when you water. Just replace 1/4 of the water with peroxide. This can stop a fungal infection, and add much needed oxygen into the soil.

I recommend watering only when the soil is almost completely dry on top to avoid any infections in the soil. Overwatering is the most common cause.https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/arrowhead-plant/arrowhead-plant-care-arrowhead-plant-or-syngonium-podophyllum.htm

00
Here are more questions about Arrowhead Plants