Years ago I bought a bottle of anti-root shock. It was a dilutable product. I used it and the stuff I used it on flourished. The stuff I didn’t took 2 years to start catching up. Is there a product that I can buy to help in transplanting and prevent root-shock?
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
There are products on the market that can be used however, the best way to prevent root shock is through proper transplanting. This article should help with that: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/learn-how-to-avoid-and-repair-transplant-shock-in-plants.htm