Amaryllis Plants

Amaryllis

I have 4 'old' amaryllis. I put them on my patio as I do every year, fertilize 2 to 3 times and let them grow their leaves until they die. I then put them in cellar --quite dark, near a sink and water occasionally during the winter. When I see the first pale leaf peeking up, I take that plant upstairs to a light window. When it really gets growing, I move it to a sunny window, and get beautiful flowers. DILEMMA! We had a mostly a cold, rainy summer until August, which has been cool but more normal. Two of the pots had finished with the old leaves and I went out to bring them in and found they had already started putting out new leaves. What do I do now?

You possibly won't have blooms on these plants this year. If so, treat themas you usually do, and they should bloom next year.

00
Here are more questions about Amaryllis Plants