Zucchini Plants

Zucchini Beetles

How do I get rid of tiny little brown beetles (smaller than brown ants) that are destroying the base stem of my plants? Thanks!

Some common zucchini pests include cut worms, cucumber beetles, squash bugs, vine borers, spider mites, aphids and whiteflies. Most zucchini pests can be controlled with regular applications of insecticidal soap or organic pesticides like neem oil (which I prefer). Since these different pests can affect the zucchini plant at different times in the growing cycle, it is best to start a pest control regimen as soon as the zucchini plant is in the ground to avoid these pest problems on growing zucchini.

Here is more information on neem oil: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/problems/pests/neem-oil-uses.htm

Here are more questions about Zucchini Plants