Yucca Plants

Yuccas From Seed

I have successfully got Yucca seeds to germinate and the sprouts are now about 1 1/2 inches tall but feeble. How do I strengthen them? I suspect that the soil is now too moist but am not sure. I don't want to change until I get some advice. They are still indoors in the starter kit, but now without the dome.

Leaving the dome off is a good idea. If the soil is too moist, then it needs to dry out a boit or the seedling will succomb to rot or other fugal issues. You can test the soil moisture by sticking your finger down into the dirt at least an inch or so and if it feels wet or moist, then it needs to dry some. If it's dry, then it may need some water. Also, you may want to move it where the seedling will receive a little more light.

00
Here are more questions about Yucca Plants