Clematis Plants

Yucca and Clematis Plants

I have two questions:

1. My yucca plants (if that is what they actually are) have pods on the stalks. I was told these were seeds, but your article didn't mention seeds when I read about cutting the stalks off. Are these pods of any use to me?

2. I don't know how to care for my clematis. I have one vine that grows up and flowers. I've never cut this vine back, so maybe that's why it's so thin. How do I get it to bush out? Do I cut the whole vine down, and if so, when?

The stalk on the yucca can have a seedpod. Most people just discard it, but you can plant the seeds to get more yucca if you would like. This article can help with that: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/foliage/yucca/propagation-of-yucca-plant.htm

To make the clematis bush out, snip the very end of the vine off, just like the last few inches. This will force the terminal (side) buds to turn into branches and make the plant more bushy.

00
Here are more questions about Clematis Plants