Youpon Holly

Youpon Trees

Karenglick@ymail.com added on September 15, 2017 | Answered

I have five youpon trees in my garden they were planted maybe 18 months ago. We bought the house 6 months ago. There is five on one side of the yard which are all fine the five on the other side not so much, 4 are dead and one struggling. Any help would be great. Thanks.

This could very well be bacterial or fungal in nature. Here is a remedy that I like to use, and recommend.

First, you will want to prime the ground with dolomitic lime, then spread wettable sulfur to Kill off any infection in the soil. I Also like to spray the plant itself. Mix a few drops of one or more of these ingredients into warm water with a spoonful of coconut oil: Rosemary oil, lavender oil, neem oil, garlic oil, cinnamon extract/oil and for really bad cases, also add clove oil.

00
Here are more questions about Youpon Holly