About 6 months ago my husband cut back a column yew tree. My 2 year old son helped him pick up the branches, etc. to clear away. I have read how poisonous all parts of the yew tree are so I am now concerned that it could have been harmful to my son. Please could you tell me if it is harmful/poisonous from touching it or only if ingested? Thank you for your help. Lindsay.
Yes, they are poisonous. You should contact your physician if you have any concerns about your childs health. Here is a link that will tell you more;