Hibiscus Plants

Yellowing Hibiscus Leaves

Any time I grow hibiscus, they continuously have yellow leaves that I have to remove. There are no obvious insects, and I have not fertilized yet (to cause over fertilizing and yellow leaves). It is planted in full sunlight with bagged commercial compost. I don't believe I am over watering it. It's putting out lots of beautiful blooms daily and appears healthy otherwise. What is causing yellowing leaves? Could spraying the plant with cold hose water be causing yellowing leaves?

There are several reasons this can happen, normally associated with stress of some kind. This article explains many of them and will help you decide which is likely for your plant: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/hibiscus/answers-to-what-causes-hibiscus-leaves-turning-yellow.htm

00
Here are more questions about Hibiscus Plants