Peach Trees

Yellow Leaves on My Peach Tree

What can I do to save my peach tree? I planted it this year and it had about a dozen peaches. Now about a month later, all the leaves are yellow and it looks like it might die. My other peach tree looks fine. I do not want to lose my tree. Please help.

This can be a sign of plant stress caused by any number of issues, from disease to too much water. However, it is more prevalent among poorly watered trees--either too much or too little. Don't fertilize trees at this state, especially when droopy looking. Try too keep the roots moist but not wet. Don't water more than once a week but when you do, soak the soil deeply. Then just wait. There are no guarantees that this will fix the problem.

Here is an article that you may find helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/peach/common-peach-diseases.htm

00
Here are more questions about Peach Trees