Container Yucca Plants

Yellow Leaves

Karenmblake added on November 2, 2015 | Answered

I recently repotted 2 yucca Tan Princess plants in larger containers. Now one is doing great, but the other has yellow lower leaves, one at a time. Also, limited new leaves, though it does have a hooded flower. I have been watering them both daily with excellent drainage. Too much water? I live in FL and they are by the pool. Lots of sun. Not sure the best course for them. I dearly love them and hate to be doing something to harm it.

Yucatan Princess alocasia need a bright but indirect sunlight growing location. The direct sun is likely to much for you plants.
Also they should be planted in a mixture of potting soil, peat and orchid bark. The plants must not be overwatered. They soil should dry slightly in between waterings.

Root Rot will take hold quickly if the plant sits in over wet soil.
Yellowing leaves is generally a sign of watering issues.

Move the plant to a less sunny position and allow the soil to dry.

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/bulbs/elephant-ear/growing-elephant-ear-plants.htm

00
Here are more questions about Container Yucca Plants