What's your question? Ask

Houseplant Problems

Q.Yellow Houseplants

Anonymous added on January 1, 2014 | Answered

I have been using micronized iron for my some of my houseplants for years to keep them green but now have run out and don’t know where to find it. I saw on your site that chelated iron was recommended but don’t know where to find any except in large quantities, or in India. Please help! Is there some other product that would work as well?

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on January 1, 2014

Most garden nurseries should sell a product for boosting iron. While I can't be sure what your local companies would sell, some common brands are Ferriplus, Grow More Chelated Iron, and Iron Chelate. These products will be sold in the fertilizer sections.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Houseplant Problems
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert