Hibiscus Plants

Hibiscus Plant Is Under Growth and in Small Size

I have three plants of Hibiscus. The oldest is very healthy, produces 5-7 flowers at a time and it gives red colored flowers. But sometimes, there seems to be white part in red color and sometimes they are small sized and tear shaped, not in proper shape. Why and what should I do to have them in proper size and shape, as well as its pure red color? The 2nd one only gives a flower at a time but the 3rd one is too weak, as its leaves are too small and tiny (size of pencil diameter). I treated all my plants equally but what's the problem by which they are not growing the same?

The following link will provide info on hibiscus plants and their care, which should help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/hibiscus/

00
Here are more questions about Hibiscus Plants