Spearmint Plants

Worms in My Mint Plants

I'm growing quite a bit of spearmint and recently noticed worms in the mint. I use the mint for tea. How can I get rid of the worms or any other pests that get there? Again, I plan on using the mint in tea, so I need a remedy that won't get me sick.

Bacillus Thuringiensis (Bt) spray can quickly eradicate these leaf and stem-eating worms. It is a safe, biological insecticide. In fact, Bt a bacterium which is toxic to many moth and butterfly larvae (caterpillars) and will not harm the plants or other beneficial creatures, including us. In addition to using Bt in the garden for worms and caterpillar pests, you can try neem oil. Both are safe to use. Here is more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Spearmint Plants