Wisteria Vines

Wisteria Vine Turning Yellow

My Wisteria was planted about two years ago and seemed to be doing well. I even had two blooms this year and quite a bit of growth. The leaves were dark green and it looked very healthy. We water sparingly, as we have been receiving higher than average rainfall this year. In the last week, the leaves have turned from dark green to yellow and the flowers have shrivelled up. What could cause this, and what can I do to save the vine? Your advice is appreciated.

If you are not seeing bugs, it is likely a lack of nutrients or a lack of water. Provide some fertilizer and increase watering to the plant. This article may also help: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/plant-leaves-turn-yellow.htm

00
Here are more questions about Wisteria Vines