Container Tomato Plants

Wilting Tomato Plant

I planted my first tomato plant this year and I live in an apartment. My plant is on the balcony and it gets direct sunlight from about noon until about 8 pm when the sun goes down. I water it 2 quarts plus spray the leaves with a water bottle when the sun is down, but the leaves are always curled up and pathetic looking by then. They usually perk up but I still only have one tiny tomato. There are about twenty yellow blooms but no more tomatoes. Is my plant doing ok? Is there anything I can do to help my plant? I also put Miracle Gro for vegetables in the water almost daily. I really want my plant to do well. Got any suggestions?

You may need to start watering twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, especially if where you are is experiencing temperatures above 80F. You may want to consider making a waterer for it. Here are some plants for those:
http://www.yougrowgirl.com/2001/05/30/make-your-own-pop-bottle-drip-irrigation-system/

00
Here are more questions about Container Tomato Plants