Wisteria Vines

Wilting and Dying Wisteria

Our wisteria over our patio is several years old. This year we are having a very dry summer and even with watering, the leaves have wilted from the newest growth to the older growth. I worry that we will lose the entire plant. Could it be going dormant or could we have another problem? So far our other plants are fine.

I would check the roots. You may have a critter in the roots that is feeding on them. The other possibility is that it was accidentally spayed with herbicide, perhaps over spray from someone spraying close by. I would spray the plant down well with water in an attempt to save it.

This article may offer additional suggestions: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/vines/wisteria/wisteria-diseases.htm

00
Here are more questions about Wisteria Vines