Pear Trees

Williams Pears

SAMC added on September 14, 2017 | Answered

The leaves on my pear have turned black starting on the outer edge and working in to the stem. I have looked for other problems but can't find any , the fright is staying on the tree.

It may be that it has been very wet, which will lead to a fungal or bacterial infections. This appears to be an infection starting in. My preferred remedy is as follows: First, you will want to prime the ground with dolomitic lime, then spread wettable sulfur to Kill off any infection in the soil. I Also like to spray the plant itself. Mix a few drops of one or more of these ingredients into warm water with a spoonful of coconut oil: Rosemary oil, lavender oil, neem oil, garlic oil, cinnamon extract/oil and for really bad cases, also add clove oil.

00
Here are more questions about Pear Trees