Strawberry Plants

Wild Strawberries

Hannah Bathgate added on May 31, 2017 | Answered

Hello, I'd like to use some wild strawberry seeds to make wedding favours for my brother\'s wedding. My idea is to give a few seeds to each person in a small envelope. I know the seeds are really small and might get lost, even in the smallest envelope! So I was wondering if you might have some advice about potentially sticking the seeds to biodegradable paper so that the wedding guests can simply place the paper on some moist soil to germinate. Is there a glue that could be used for such a job? My other question - obviously it would depend on the quality of seeds, but do you know the germination rate of the seeds? Eg, if I gave each guest 5 seeds, would at least one germinate? Thank you! :)

DLarum

I'd use just elmer's glue as it is water soluable and will break down
This article may help with your seed question
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/strawberry/growing-wild-strawberries.htm

00
Here are more questions about Strawberry Plants