Endless Summer Hydrangea

Why Won’t My Hydrangea Plants Bloom?

I had hydrangea plants planted in my garden two years ago. The area gets part sun to part shade. The plants are supposed to be Endless Summer hydrangea. They bloomed beautifully the first summer, huge pink/purple flowers. I cut the dying flowers off in the fall and dried them. The next summer the plants only produced leaves. I didn't cut the plants down at all last fall. This summer there is only one tiny bloom and I have not cut them since the first fall I had the plants. I have been adding holly berry fertilizer every spring and fall since I had the plants installed. Do you know what I can do to get them to bloom again? -

Several things can cause this. Here is an article that you may find helpful: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/hydrangea/hydrangea-not-blooming.htm

00
Here are more questions about Endless Summer Hydrangea