Peach Trees

Why Do My Peach Trees Not Produce Fruit

dal8776 added on June 10, 2011 | Answered

I live in CO and the first couple years the trees had loads of peaches. Last year there were very few and I blamed a late frost, but this year there was not any late frost and still I did not notice them flowering. They are on a drip system since I am on the east side of the Rockies (high plains desert area) and I fertilized them with Tree Spike for Fruit trees. They are healthy and now have large trunks and are very sturdy.

There are a few reasons plants do not bloom. Most common, for plants that bloomed in the past and do not bloom now, is that they have either too much nitrogen or too little phosphorous. Give the tree some bone meal and this will help balance out either issue.

This article will have other possibilities:
https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/environmental/plant-not-blooming.htm

00
Here are more questions about Peach Trees