Why are my leaves all falling off after I sprayed soapy water to kill aphids?
It looked so good and had blossoms and everything. Could it be from too much of soap to water? How can I fix it? I want my plants to live
One problem with home remedies is vague "recipes" easily found on the internet. Few bother to explain that soap and detergent are not the same. Dish "soap" comes in many concentrations which messes up the correct dilution. At this point, I suggest washing the leaves with room temperature water to rinse off any residual product. Your plant may drop its leaves; a healthy plant can usually recover from this. Give it lots of TLC but do not fertilize until it has recovered. In your distress you forgot to tell us the plant name. If you want, send a new post with that information and a picture. An article on DIY insecticidal soap follows. https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/homemade-soap-spray.htm