Seedling Care

White Fungus on Seedling Dirt

I have taken off the cover over my seedlings and have also put a fan on them for air circulation, but the white fluffy stuff is still on the dirt. Is there anything I can put on the dirt that will get rid of this without harming my seedlings?

I'm assuming that you have tried the suggestions from the following article: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/seeds/preventing-white-fluffy-fungus-on-seed-starting-soil.htm

Evidently, the soil is still too moist; otherwise, the fungus would not grow. Are you watering too often? If so, allow the plants to dry out some. Let it air out for about a week, monitoring it often with your finger for dampness. If this doesn't help, there could be a problem with your potting soil--too heavy--or the container itself--poor drainage (check drainage holes). If the soil remains damp, you may want to consider transplanting (if feasible) using a lighter potting soil. Also, move the seedlings to an area offering additional light. When you do water again, try watering from the bottom rather than the top.

00
Here are more questions about Seedling Care