What's your question? Ask


Q.Where can I buy

Zone Bromley, Kent | rogerpester45 added on March 26, 2019 | Answered

Where can I buy the fencing in the attached photo. I bought several many years ago from Argos but they no longer stock it. There is no makers name on any part. They measure approx. 40ins High and 25ins wide
Any help would be appreciated

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on March 26, 2019

I would recommend checking places like Amazon, Etsy, or Ebay. They may have what you are looking for. Alternatively, you can try your local gardening centers.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert