Christmas Trees

When Shall I Repot My Small Christmas Tree?

barbirickard added on February 10, 2013 | Answered

I have a small bagged Christmas tree which I have now put out on my balcony. It appears to have acclimatised well and is still in it's black bag. I have placed it in a pot still in its bag, but would like to know if I can still plant it in the pot in mid- March as I will be away till then. It gets a jug of water about once a week and seems to be doing well.

j03bh09an

Christmas trees are very hardy evergreens. It should be able to handle a lot of abuse and neglect. Personally, i would take it out of the bag and plant it. Let its roots grow deep and strong. No matter what you decide to do, I am sure you will be able to grow it. You have a good plant. Keep your head up. Good Luck and Happy Growing!

Cheers,
Joe

00

I would think that if it's done well until now, waiting until moid-March shouldn't be a problem.

00
Here are more questions about Christmas Trees