Tahitian Lime Trees

Whats Eating My Lime Tree?

Hi, I have a Tahitian lime tree in a pot. I bought it last year. It has just finished blooming and I have lots of limes on it, but there is something eating the leaves. I have not been able to find a particular bug on it; however, I have found a spider, ants and an earwig on various occasions. I have also noticed that a couple of the very small fruits have fallen off. I was also quite surprised to see it flowering fruit now, as I thought it was more a winter fruit. I live in Berwick, Melbourne. It is in a sunny position against the back wall (next to where I have a Trixie peach, which is covered in peaches at the moment). I water it once a week (will probably do it twice now that the weather has warmed up) and give it some Seasol every fortnight. I have also given it some special lime fertilizer.

Try neem oil on your plants. It is effective against many types of insect pests but perfectly safe for you, your pets, and beneficial insects. It is also an effective fungicide. Here is more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Tahitian Lime Trees