Fig Tree

What Spray Do You Recommend for Fig Trees?

carlosmedeiros added on December 11, 2011 | Answered

If my fig tree contracts bugs, diseases or any other insect, what do you recommend spraying it with? I was told to use flat beer, water and dish soap. What do you think?

Neem oil is effective against many pests and will also help as a fungicide. Here is more information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/pesticides/neem-oil-uses.htm

00
johneab

i reckon that if you put a tablespoon of crushed garlic soaked overnight in 5LITRES water and spray the tree with the solution your bugs will migrate fast, do it to most of your plants, I found a grape farmer who used nothing else and it was a very green solution to getting rid of all his bugs. It certainly works on my veggies roses and fruit trees TRY ITJOHN BURTON

00
Here are more questions about Fig Tree