Mint Plants

What Should I Do if My Mint Plant Is Unhealthy?

tiara123 added on May 2, 2017 | Answered

I got some mint plants from a gardening shop, and I've had them for about half a year now. I have transplanted some into a different pot. However, after a few months, I noticed something weird was happening to my plant. It seems to be coming from the roots, and so far, my plants have been dying due to this problem. Could you tell me what is happening, what is causing this problem and what I should do to overcome this? Thank you so much, and I really appreciate it!!! :)

It's difficult to tell from the photo, but it looks as if the plants may not be getting enough light and that they may possibly be getting too much water. If possible, it would be great to put the plants outside, at least during the warm part of the year, or at least in a bright window with a lamp over them. This might help them grow larger.

Here are more questions about Mint Plants