Creeping Charlie

What Kind of Weed Killer Should I Use?

I need help finding out what I can use to kill creeping charlie, stinging nettle and wild carrot that grows at the edge of my yard and flower beds. I live right beside a farm field and the farmer leaves about a six foot area of weeds between the fencerow and his field. I have creeping charlie in my yard and growing in and around some flower/perennials. I also have stinging nettle and wild carrots. How can I get rid of these three weeds/plants?

This article should help with getting rid of the creeping Charlie: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/weeds/kill-creeping-charlie.htm The other weeds can be treated the same way. In addition, nettles can be eradicated through application of glysophate herbicides combined with digging and pulling (wearing gloves). The wild carrot, aka Queen Anne's lace, should also be carefully dug up and then treat the area with herbicide. It also helps to get them up before they have a chance to go to seed, which will result in more plants springing up.

00
Here are more questions about Creeping Charlie