Plant Recommendations

What Kind of Bushes Would Be Good for Me

busher added on May 21, 2012 | Answered

I want some bushes by my pool walkway but of it is always in shade and the other half is always in the sun. I also want them to come back every year and smell really good.

On the sunny side I would plant some floribunda rosebushes and check the listings on them to get the most fragrant ones you can. Roses love the sun and will fill in nicely to give your wonderful fragrance and color. For the shady side it might look great to plant hostas along there with varigated foliage. They would be very attactive. Perhaps someone else will chime in with some great fragrant shade plants for you too. Here is a link to a great article on shade loving fragrant shrubs: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/shrubs/shgen/shade-loving-shrubs.htm

00
Here are more questions about Plant Recommendations