What Is This

robertw1963 added on July 16, 2014 | Answered

Found on top of garden soil.

Share this Question:
Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Check here if you would like to receive notifications every time this question is answered.
You are subscribed to receive notifications whenever this question is answered.
Answered on July 17, 2014

Don't know exactly, but guessing some kind of egg case or nest for some kind of insect. In Florida we have spider egg cases that look a bit like that, about 1/4" in diameter. You could always take them to the nearest Extension Service, they could probably tell you what they are. This site will help you find the closest one:

Was this answer useful?
Looking for more?
Here are more questions about Mushrooms

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.