What's your question? Ask


Q.What Is This Connector Called And Where Can I Order One?

Zone Cologne | Patric added on June 6, 2024 | Answered

As you can see, six of the eight clamps have broken so I need to get a new one. It’s a 1 inch diameter fitting.

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on June 7, 2024

That looks like a type of locking ring connector. I can't provide specific places to purchase, but most local hardware stores should carry replacements.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert