What's your question? Ask

Weed Control

Q.What is this called? How do I get rid of it?

Zone A94PR83 | jaocall added on March 18, 2019 | Answered

Grass is two years old and is being cut regularly, have taken out some of these weeds but seem to be returning and expanding. Thanks

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Answered on March 18, 2019

This looks to be Creeping Buttercup.
This article will help you with control.

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Weed Control
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert