Plant Recommendations

What Can I Plant Instead of Knockout Roses for Similar Ease and Size

samiam4rog added on May 3, 2014 | Answered

What can I plant instead of Knockout Roses for similar ease and size...and lots of gorgeous color? I have tried Knockout Roses, but like so many gardeners online, found that mine get Rose Rosette Disease. Please give me some ideas for a similar size flowering perennial that is easy to grow and gorgeously colorful. I miss my Knockout color!

samiam4rog

Thank you, Roseman! Will check it out. :)

00

For a very pretty red blooming rosebush that looks very similar to the red Knock Out rose, try one named Winnpeg Parks. Also look for the Morden rosebushes, such as Morden Sunrise, Morden Fireglow, Morden Centennial and Morden Cardinette. All are very hardy and bloom beautifully. Here is a link to an article for you as well: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/flowers/roses/self-cleaning-roses.htm

00
Here are more questions about Plant Recommendations