What are these strange posts in my friends’ new house garden?

Zone Telford, UK | dani_evans added on May 7, 2019 | Answered

My friends just bought a new house and found three wooden posts in the garden. Each post is surrounded by narrow metal tubes (maybe 1cm / half an inch wide) that are 10cm above the ground. We're assuming that they're to support *something* but have no idea what. We thought they might be for climbing plants, but the three posts are in an odd triangular formation which seems weird for plants. Any ideas?

A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on May 7, 2019

The ground does not appear to be disturbed for any type of planting.
Not sure what these would have been for! I would contact the previous homeowner and ask!

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.
Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert

Learn More