Pussy Willow Trees

Weeping Pussy Willow

My husband gave me a weeping pussy willow in March. It was doing very well until mid-June. Since then it has been losing leaves and most new growth is not healthy looking. I have sprayed it for pests, fertilized it and have been fretting over it for a month. Every stem/branch has juvenile catkins but the new growth at the tips are curled and unhealthy. The roots appear to be in good health. My expertise lies in tropical plants so this pussy willow has me baffled. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

It may need more water. I would increase water to the plant for the rest of the summer to help establish them. As just a precaution, I would also treat the plant with a fungicide, as fungus could also be causing the issues.

00
Here are more questions about Pussy Willow Trees