Weed Control

Weeds

brandonma5 added on July 31, 2016 | Answered

While I went on vacation, the weeds took over my garden. I don't know where to start to remove them. I tried raking but that didn't work. I am leery of using weed killer because there are small children and pets around. What can I do?

You just have to pick a spot and get after them. I love my Stirrup Hoe for things like this. Here is a link to one for you: http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1334167 With these hoes you can rake them back and forth and cut those nasty weeds off just below the ground surface, then use a little rake to gather them all up and get rid of them. The weeds that are too close to the desired plants can be hand pulled. The time and sweat poured into our gardens will yield great rewards!

00
Here are more questions about Weed Control