Beech Trees

Weed Identification

I have a very low, creeping weed with really tough, long stems which produces a tiny daisy-like flower - white with yellow center. I have been unable to find a picture in any of the online weed libraries. It crawls low on top, below, and through the grass. The root is very long. I thought it was bindweed but the flower is different. When I first spotted it, I thought it was just some really healthy Bermuda until I got close enough to see/touch it. The first patch was over 2 feet wide from the clump at the base. Please help! I can't seem to get rid of it - just when you think it's safe to go back in the yard. . . I can send a photo if necessary.

A number of plants fit this description. Could you send in a picture? This would help us to better identify this weed for you.

00
Here are more questions about Beech Trees