Sago Palm Trees

Watering Sago Palm in a Pot W/Stones

I just purchased a Sago Palm in a bowl that has stones that seem to be glued in place. Do I water the stones and fertilize there also? I don't want to overwater. Thank you.

Yes, you would water and fertilize as normal. Many people choose to remove these stones, especially when repotting. While there is nothing that will dissolve the glue well that won't hurt the plant, you can try to scrape or file away some of it, though you would be best leaving some of it there. Just remove what you can without damaging the plant. It is ok if some remains. After that, you can just care for the plant (or repot) as normal.
This article will help with caring for sagos: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/ornamental/trees/sago-palm/how-to-care-for-sago-palms.htm

00
Here are more questions about Sago Palm Trees