Vegetable Gardening

Watering My Indoor Vegetable Garden

Cakb10 added on March 22, 2018 | Answered

I have a small indoor vegetable garden that for now, only consists of veggie starts ages 1 week-8 weeks. They are on two 50 watt LED lights inside my house until the weather permits and I may move them outdoors to my green house. I am leaving town next week for 6 days, and my question is if I water my plants well before I leave, will they survive/be okay until I return? Or do I need to trust someone to water them once while I’m away? I am new to gardening and I would appreciate any advice or tips! Thank you so much :)

Depending on the size containers these are in, they wiill dry at different rates. If they are transplanted into, lets say, a 1 gallon container, Then they might survive that long.

I would not recommend this. They will likely dry out before then, so I would suggest having someone do this for you. Just make sure to only water when the top is dry almost completely.

00
Here are more questions about Vegetable Gardening