Water Lilies

Water Lilies Broke Off

fkielman added on August 3, 2016 | Answered

Here is what I believe happened...I have been feeding my Koi fish with Cheerios. A few days ago I saw a squirrel at the side if the pond scooping off some of the Cheerios. Today I go to the pond and the root sticking out of the Lily bucket is floating on top, broken off from the bucket. I believe the squirrel broke off the root/flower/plant trying to get out. The problem...I don't know what to do. Do I throw out the parts that are broken off and wait until whatever is left in the bucket will recover if will I need to replant? And if it's in need of replanting, how do I do that? Thank you

I have pictures to share, but I cant figure out how to upload them...let me know if you would like me to email them to you.

Here are more questions about Water Lilies