Insect Pest Control

Wasp

I know how to remove the wasp nest. I did put gasoline on them and now WD-40, but what can I do to STOP them from making a nest in the first place? As soon as I destroy a nest, I find 5 others the next day. I have a bad leg and back and can't outrun the suckers sometimes. I was hoping to find something that I could spray all under my small deck and around my skirting around my trailer to stop them. Any ideas? I am proverty level income, so the cheapest would be appreciated also.

horney

I had nest of wasps in my Yukka plants, and was advised by a friend to go out when its dark, and put ant powder on the nest. This seems to have worked for us, hope this is of some help to you.

00

If you buy a can of Wasp spray and spray the area down with that, it typically leaves a residual effect that will keep the wasps away. The other items you mentioned do not have that same residual effect. It really is the best way and one can goes a long way.

00
Here are more questions about Insect Pest Control