Insect Pest Control

Wasp Nests

I have had wasp nests around my house before and I never bothered them and they never bothered me. I knew they were beneficial. HOWEVER, I found that I have at least seven or eight pretty big PAPER WASP nests on the side of my house that faces the street, where all the kids play. Also, one of the big nests is the size of a dinner plate and very near an opening into the house under the roof. I'm worried. I really did not want to kill them, but there are so many now that to tell you the truth, I'm scared. What should I do?

Since there are so many and there are also children around, you may want to call in a profession to take care of the problem. Here is an article that you may find helpful as well: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plant-problems/pests/insects/kill-wasps.htm

Once it is cold, it will be safe to remove the nest. The cold will either kill them or cause them to go dormant and the nest can be dealt with at that time.

00
Here are more questions about Insect Pest Control