Lighting

Very High Output Fluorescents

Anonymous added on January 2, 2015 | Answered

I have read that there is available a fluorescent VHO 96" fluorescent strip fixture. I can find the bulbs but no fixture. Any suggestions? What is your opinion on using VHO VS HO? This will be side light in a MED-Gro. Thanks.

When I googled "fixture for VHO 96" fluorescent" I found a number of sources. It may take a bit of research, but you should be able to find what you need. There are so many possible lay outs of artificial light for growing, and so many different opinions on the merits of one system over another, that the best advice I can give is to do as much research as you can, then try a set up that seems good to you. I do know that I prefer fluorescent light to other types of light sources, for anything I've ever grown. And I'm very interested to see what kinds of results can be had with new LED technology.
Here's an article with general information: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/hpgen/fluorescent-lighting-for-indoor-gardening.htm

00
Here are more questions about Lighting