What's your question? Ask

Hyacinth Plant

Q.Vertical Veggie Garden

vikkij added on March 13, 2013 | Answered

I have recently seen the black felt vertical veggie garden with lots of pockets that you can hang on the wall outside. Any ideas where I can purchase these from? I am after quite a few, so I was even thinking of a bulk order. I think they are made in China.

Thanks so much for your help. .


A.Answers to this queston: Add Answer
Certified GKH Gardening Expert
Answered on March 18, 2013

They are called woolly pockets. Here is the website for the company:

Was this answer useful?

Log in or sign up to help answer this question.

Did you find this helpful? Share it with your friends!

You must be logged into your account to answer a question.

If you don't have an account sign up for an account now.

Looking for more?
here are more questions about...
Hyacinth Plant
Join Us - Sign up to get all the latest gardening tips!

Do you know a lot about gardening?
Become a GKH Gardening Expert